Health Insurance for Individuals & Families
Open Enrollment means you can sign up for 2020 now. Get a quote or learn the plan basics.
Get a Quote Now
Get a Quote
You’re ready to get going. Click here to get to the right place for quotes, or more help if you need it.
Click here for more details on the plans, what features they offer, and learn about the tiers offered.
The Highlights: Peak Health Business and Small Group Plans
Membership in Peak Health Alliance offers more access to what matters to small business and their employees.
Our tiered plans offer flexibility in pricing while maintaining the access you and your employees need. With more local providers, trips to Denver for checkups and routine doctor visits can be a thing of the past. Employees who work for you but live outside Summit County are eligible to join as long as your business is based here in Summit.
- All plans are ACA-compliant (Obamacare), meaning pre-existing conditions and preventive care are covered
- Childrens Hospital
- UC Health for tertiary care (requires pre-approval)
- Swan Mountain Womens Clinic
- Summit County Care Clinic
- Axis Physical Therapy
- Avalanche Physical Therapy
- Expanded mental health provider access with low or no-copay
- Centura Health providers throughout the Denver area plus excellent independent providers in Summit County
- Low-cost telemedicine options—convenient and innovative care with just a phone call
- Plans with copays rather than coinsurance for primary care and specialist visits
The fine print: These are only summaries of the full plans available. Benefits may be subject to deductibles, co-pays, coinsurance, and other limitations. Please check your plan for full details.
The Peak Health team evaluates several insurance carriers to find the best fit for our community. We chose Rocky Mountain Health Plans to carry our business and small group plans for 2020.
Pediatric Dental Benefits:
All plans: 2 cleanings per year; deductible
and coinsurance apply to additional services
Diagnostic and preventive procedures
Basic restorative services
Medically necessary orthodontia and prosthodontics (for cleft lip and cleft palate treatment)
Pediatric Vision Benefits:
Annual eye exam
One standard pair of glasses per year or one-year supply of contacts (You can select luxury items such as designer frames at an additional cost. Work with your vision provider to understand which frames are considered “standard” vs “designer”)
Get to know the “tiers” to better understand what kind of plan level fits your business.
Tier 1 Peak Health EPO
Network (Preferred Network):
- Pay less for services when you receive care from a Tier 1 provider.
- Tier 1 includes all Centura Health facilities and providers, a broad network of local independent providers, and select providers for services outside of Summit County
Tier 2 Peak Health EPO Statewide Network (Participating Network):
- In addition to Tier 1 providers, employees have access to all other RMHP providers through our statewide network.
- Employees have access to UnitedHealthcare’s Options PPO National Network if care has received prior authorization or for dependent children living out of area
- Urgent and emergency care are always covered as a Tier 1 benefit
Peak Health HMO Network:
- Includes all Centura Health facilities and providers, a broad network of local independent providers, and select providers outside of Summit County
- Access to UnitedHealthcare’s Options PPO National Network if care has received prior authorization or for dependent children living out of area
- Emergency care is always covered as in-network
Ready to Get a Quote? You’ve Got Options.
Grab your company’s census data and talk to your broker if you have one. Or, get your quote from either of these options.
Click to go to RMHP’s site for more information on plan design and get a quote directly or speak with one of their representatives about your specific needs.
Need a Broker? Try Our Find a Broker Tool.
Click here to go to our Find a Broker tool and we’ll recommend one for you. You’re under no obligation to buy plans, but do keep in mind you should always ask about fees charged.