COVID-19 and Your Coverage
Important information about your insurance during the Coronavirus outbreak.
Most importantly: If a member is feeling sick with symptoms related to the virus, we encourage them to contact their care provider by phone before going in. Please refer to the back of your insurance ID card for contact information.
Are you worried about affording health insurance due to changes in your job? Help may be available! Please call FIRC at 970-262-3888
- Non-emergency transportation will be made available to all members; ride limits for non-emergency transportation are waived*
- 100% coverage for all telehealth costs incurred in connection with COVID-19 testing and diagnostics
- 100% coverage with no member cost-sharing
- No prior authorization required
- Testing is covered regardless of network
- Early medication refill authorization for members who are impacted by the outbreak
To get further information from Bright on coronavirus and coverage, please visit their blog page.
*Transportation during Summit County’s emergency order may impact availability, please contact Bright about the latest status and options.
Small business / employee / Rocky Mtn. Health Plans
- Please consult the phone number on the back of your ID card for more information
- Speak with your benefits advisor at your company