Special Sign-up Period for Peak Health
Sign up for individual health insurance through April 3, 2020 during Colorado’s Special Enrollment Period
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, the State of Colorado has authorized a brief period where uninsured individuals may sign up for health insurance.
If you have recently lost your insurance, are currently uninsured, or have a plan that is not compliant with the benefits available under the Affordable Care Act, you now have an opportunity to purchase a plan. These plans will cover all the Essential Health Benefits and are effective April 1.
- Access to telehealth at no cost during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Refill an additional one-time early refill of necesssary prescriptions during the COVID-19 outbreak
- No-cost COVID-19 testing, as available, regardless of network
- No prior authorization required for COVID-19 related illnesses
- Click here to learn more about the plans
Small Business and Group Plans
- Small business plans through Rocky Mountain Health continue to be available and are not impacted by this signup period.
- Click here to learn more about small business and group plans from Peak and Rocky Mtn. Health Plans.