2020 Member Info
Information for our current plan members. 2021 is just around the corner. Renew your plans or shop for new ones beginning November 1.
Finding Providers and Reaching Your Insurer
Your health insurance company will be your point of contact for questions about bnefits, claims, and billing. If you have received your ID card, the number on the back of the card will put you in touch!
Check the back of your current insurance ID card or call 855-827-4448
Rocky Mtn. Health Plans (2020 Only)
Check the back of your current insurance ID card or call 970-243-7050. Your plan expires Dec. 31.
- You may save substantially by shopping for new plan beginning November 1
- Review plan options here
- Your plan will automatically renew on January 1, 2021
- Reach out to us here or by calling us at 970 455 0381 for more information
- If you are an employer or an employee with group insurance with Rocky Mountain Health Plans, your plans will not renew. Please visit this page for more information.
If you have insurance for 2020 through Peak, and need information on COVID coverage. If you lost your job and need to get covered for the remainder of the year, please call us at 970 455 0381
Creating an Online Account
Creating a personal account with your health insurance company is a great way to stay updated online with your health. On your account, you can view your member details, understand your coverage, print an ID card, view claims, and track your health care costs.
- Contact your broker.
- Visit the FIRC, a Connect for Health CO certified enrollment center in Silverthorne.