Current Member Information
Finding Providers and Reaching Your Insurer
Your health insurance company will be your point of contact for questions about benefits, claims, and billing. If you have received your ID card, the number on the back of the card will put you in touch!
Check the back of your current insurance ID card or call 855-827-4448
Check your ID card or contact your HR Department or Benefits Manager.
Didn't Receive Your Card?
- Bright Health is your carrier and will handle your claims and authorizations.
- Check your email for welcome emails from Bright or Connect for Health or both. It contains important information about online registration to manage your account.
- Member welcome packets and ID cards may be delayed if you receive mail at a PO box rather than your physical address. We are working with Bright to fix this.
- The Member Hub at Bright Health allows you to print your ID cards and review your coverage and find a provider. Members are also eligible for Bright Health Rewards through their Hub.
- If you need to find a doctor or provider, please start by searching here.
- Is your provider not listed? Let us know—we can confirm for you if they are in our network. The provider directory is always being updated.
- Reach out to us here or by calling us at 970 455 0381 for more information
Qualifying Life Events: What to Know
If you recently lost your job, had a change in your marital situation, or had other life-changing events, you may be able to make changes to your insurance and/or receive financial assitance. Click below for more information on financial help.
Setting Up Your Online Account
Bright Health’s Member Hub allows you to view coverage and claims details, print an ID card, pay premiums (if they aren’t automatically paid), find a provider, and more. Create your account today.
Get Additional Help
If you need in-person assistance with enrollment, or just have a question about getting insured, or what to do after a job change, there’s help available:
Share Your Experience!
It is important to us that Peak is meeting the unique healthcare needs of Colorado’s Western Slope. We want to hear from you about your Peak experience and what saving money on healthcare means to you and your family. Email [email protected] to share your story!