Introducing Peak Preferred
Enjoy Extra Benefits of Certification from Peak and Southwest Health.
We’re excited for 2021 and can’t wait to partner with you.
We’ve introduced a new program to help our members and prospective members find the best brokers, while driving more business your way.
For the 2021 plan year, Peak Health Alliance and Southwest Health Alliance (our partner in the Southwest) are partnering with Bright Health Plan to offer plan options for individuals and businesses across our region.
To help our current and prospective members get the best help understanding the new plans and especially the new ICHRA product being offered in Colorado, Peak has created the Peak Preferred program. This certification program is available to all brokers who operate in any of our seven counties including Summit, Grand, Lake, La Plata, San Juan, Montezuma, and Dolores.
By meeting the qualifications and completing the certification process, Peak Preferred brokers receive the benefit of referral and designation on our website and in our marketing materials.
Benefits of Peak Preferred
We believe this program is a win-win for both us and the brokers who complete the program. We get the assurance that brokers can offer the most comprehensive and knowledgeable assistance to our community, and preferred brokers enjoy referrals thanks to our marketing efforts that will highlight and refer customers to those who have become certified.
- Your name and contact information will be listed on Peak’s website
- Peak marketing initiatives will drive customers to find you on Peak’s website and other materials
- You will have the ability to market your agency as a Peak Preferred broker in your own marketing materials
- Preferred brokers will receive randomized referrals from Peak when businesses who don’t already work with a broker call for broker assistance
- Peak Preferred logo for your own marketing materials
- Brokers who have also completed the Connect for Health CO certification will be our top tier and will receive more prominent placement.
Peak Preferred will include two tier levels of certification. Both tiers include the following criteria:
- Appointed with Bright Health
- All training requirements met
- Willing to assist with both group and individual market clients
Tier 1 brokers will receive the highest level of prominence on our website and materials
- Tier 1 includes the critiera above and adds Connect for Health CO certification.
How to Get Started
Brokers interested in becoming Peak Preferred brokers must be appointed with Bright Health. If you’re interested in becoming a Tier 1 broker, you will need to complete the Connect for Health CO certification.
Complete required trainings:
- Attend at least two Bright Health ICHRA training webinars (see below for links)
- Attend at least one Peak Health Alliance webinar
- Attend at least one CMS HRA training: Click on this link, when asked, use password XtXuwSN9
- If you have missed the live webinars, each have been recorded. Watching the recorded webinars suffices to complete this requirement
- If you have your Bright login, you can access previously- recorded webinars here.
Once you’ve completed the above, click here to complete the process (This is a Google Form). It will take you about 20 minutes to complete, and includes information regarding ICHRA enrollment and our relationship with you. It also will serve as the contact information we will use on our materials and website.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Elise Neyerlin, our Director of Outreach, at (970) 455-0381, or by email at [email protected]
We look forward to working with you!
Let’s Work Together.
Whether you are ready to become a Preferred broker or just kicking the tires, we’ll keep you informed of new programs and products throughout the plan year.