Peak Preferred: Extra Benefits for Our Broker Community
Peak Preferred helps our community receive the most up-to-date advice on Peak products and plans from the very best: You!
The Benefits of Peak Preferred Broker Status
By meeting the qualifications and completing the certification process, Peak Preferred brokers receive the benefit of referral and priority in our marketing. Our current and prospective members know they’re getting the most knowledgeable guidance available.
We’d call that a win-win!
- It’s available to all brokers who serve any of our eight counties including Summit, Grand, Lake, Park, La Plata, San Juan, Montezuma, and Dolores.
- Your name and contact information will be listed on Peak’s Preferred Broker directory
- You can market your agency as a Peak Preferred broker
- Peak will continue to highlight and link to Preferred Brokers throughout the Peak website
- You may use our Peak Preferred logo in your own marketing materials
- Preferred brokers will receive randomized referrals from Peak when businesses who don’t already work with a broker call for broker assistance
Preferred Broker Criteria
- You must be appointed with Peak’s carriers
- Complete Connect for Health CO Certification
- Complete training from your choice of one or more of Peak’s three preferred ICHRA Vendors
- Other training is currently being streamlined to make certification easier for 2023. Check back soon!
ICHRA Platform Training
Here you’ll find links to each platform’s training modules. While you’re only required to complete one of the three, the more platforms you are associated with, the more leads you can receive.
You’re Ready to Go!
We hope you’ll agree Peak Preferred Broker status is both easy to complete and a win-win. We’re excited to work with you.
- Once all training is completed, we’ll work with you or your team to include your information in our directory
- If you have any questions, please reach out to Devin Kepler, our Manager of Outreach, at (970) 455-0381 ext. 101, or by email at [email protected]
- We look forward to working with you!
Let’s Work Together.
Whether you are ready to become a Preferred broker or just kicking the tires, we’ll keep you informed of new programs and products throughout the plan year.