Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Peak Health Alliance strives for a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all employees and volunteers, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement. We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and endeavor to ensure that all voices are valued and heard.
To provide authentic leadership for diversity and inclusion, Peak Health Alliance strives to:
- Advocate for and support board-level thinking about how systemic inequities impact our organization’s work, and how best to address that in a way that is consistent with our mission.
- Commit time and resources to expand more diverse leadership within our board, staff, and advisory bodies.
- Encourage public and private-sector policies that promote diversity, inclusion, and equity.
- Practice and encourage transparent communication in all interactions.
- Lead with respect and tolerance. We expect all employees to embrace this notion and to express it in workplace interactions and through everyday practices.