Health insurance and healthcare can be confusing. From open enrollment to copays to types of care, some details and terms can make anyone’s head spin.
Peak Health Alliance is partnering with Elevate Health Plans by Denver Health Medical Plan to offer coverage starting in 2024, and we want to make understanding coverage as easy as possible.
Introducing Our Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers!)
Look no further! We’ve added an FAQ section to our website that addresses most health insurance questions.
The FAQ is broken up into three parts, depending on your needs:
Individuals and Families
- Includes information on where, when, and how you can enroll in health insurance
- Includes counties we serve
- Answers questions on doctor network and carrier
- Defines ICHRAs (Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangements) and how to enroll
- Expands upon the nuances of ICHRAs and how to use them (don’t let the weird acronym scare you away from this interesting option)
About Peak Health
- Talks about who we are and what we do
- Talks about Affordable Care Act (ACA) coverage and how we meet those standards
- Explains the difference between Peak Health Alliance and insurance companies
To learn more about Elevate Health Plans—and open enrollment starts on Nov. 1 for the 2024 plan year—visit www.elevatehealthplans.org.
Have a question and can’t find the answer? Email email@example.com and we’ll help you out. We may even add it to the FAQ!